7 Facts to Remind You Why Ice Cream is Awesome

Written by Healthy Eater. Posted in Custom ice cream containers, Paper ice cream cup, Plastic tasting spoon

Frozen yogurt supplies wholesale
This world is filled with sadness and negative people. It’s gotten so bad recently, that we’re at the point where if we even think about indulging in something fun or delicious, we immediately make ourselves feel bad about it.
People are starting to not even enjoy delicious treat anymore. They still like the taste because they’re… well… delicious. But they are being eaten with frowns. It’s time to put an end to this food shaming time we live in now! Sure, you can’t stuff your face with cake and have ice cream cups stacked up to the roof of your car; but it’s time to feel good about enjoying all the wonders life has to offer.
Ice cream. That’s the key. That’s the key to happiness if you ask most people. There are so many wonderful things about ice cream that maybe you didn’t know. Maybe you do know them, but you just have to be reminded about how amazing these frozen treats can be. So here are some ice cream facts to keep you occupied:
  • Greatest food of all time. That’s actually 100% accurate.
  • After the churning process, ice cream contains about 50% air. Does that mean you can consume twice as much ice cream?
  • In any given two-week period in the United States, according to the NDP Group research, about 40% of Americans will eat ice cream. According to another made up study done by one, about 40% of Americans are way cooler than the other 60%.
  • Every single year in the United States, there are about 1.5 billion gallons of ice cream produced. This country rules.
  • Of all U.S. households, about 90% of people indulge in a delicious ice cream treat.
  • International Ice Cream Association came out with a recent study: the most popular ice cream flavor is vanilla. Peanut buttercup number two? Followed by any other tasty flavor?
  • The average U.S. citizen will eat ice cream 28.5 times this year. Don’t strive to be average. That stat should read, “the average U.S. citizen who is super awesome eats ice cream whenever they feel like it.”
Ice cream rules, okay. Don’t let anyone tell you differently.

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.